IllinoisCaseLaw.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information we ask you to provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
From time to time, we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically inform you of important legal trends, developments, laws or court decisions.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think would be beneficial to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for product research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social media, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we don't do
We will never:
- Sell your information
- Share your information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website contains numerous links to outside websites that we thought provided valuable information you would find useful. However, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Our emails will always include a link for opting out at anytime. As soon as you opt-out we will remove your e-mail id from our database.
You may also change your mind and voice any concerns by scrolling down to the footer, hit the “contact” button, and send me a message.